PDF Directory Publishing
Use our software and your website to publish your directory online.
No more delivery hassles - email your PDF directory to families or host on your church website.
Families can print what they want, when they need it
No special software required - can be read on any device with a PDF reader.
Why do churches (and families) love a PDF directory?
- Easy for you: Gather your data, save and combine the directory files, secure and publish. No more worries about formatting, page numbers or additional cost for color. Delivery is fast and efficient via email or create a link on your website.
- Easy for the families: Families get a directory delivered right to their computer. They can search and browse the directory and print what they need. They can click on email addresses and website links. And there's no special software required: uses a standard PDF reader.
Publish your directory as a PDF in just 4 easy steps:
Step 1: Manage your data with MyCongregation
Use our software to manage all the family contact information and create beautiful PDF formatted directory reports and covers.
Step 2: Save your directory content.
Save all the reports, covers and any additional documents you want in the directory.
Step 3: Combine your files and protect.
Combine your PDF files into one final document and add a password. This can be done in Acrobat or we can recommend an inexpensive tool to use.
Step 4: Email or host on your church website.
Email families the secured directory or link to your website so each family can view, search and print what they want.
How can I protect my PDF directory?
If you are worried about your family directory being shared, you are not alone. Although no single thing can provide total protection, we recommend that you do the following to help mitigate sharing:
- Add a watermark: Add a watermark on every page to discourage sharing and let people know who owns the content.
- Password Protect: Users will have to enter a password to view the content.
- Disable Content Copying : The family will not be able to copy and paste any of the content in directory to a new document.